Shawangunk Fish and Game Association will list their monthly happenings here for you to see what's coming up in that month. Some meetings may be reoccurring, as well as events, new activities, competitions, social gatherings, etc... will also be listed so visit here often to see all the new happenings.
- NEW MEMBER ORIENTATION - 4TH MONDAY OF THE MONTH, EVERY MONTH – New Member Orientation Meeting begins at 6:00 pm. Monthly Membership Meeting begins at 7:00pm. Meetings are held the 4th Monday of every month.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING - 2ND WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH, EVERY MONTH – Board of Directors Meeting begins at 7:00 PM. Meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of every month.
- TRAP SHOOTING - open Wednesday (6pm - 9pm), Friday (6pm - 9pm) and Sunday (12 - 4pm). Check the calendar for official hours of operation, updates due to Covid and special events held.
- ORANGE COUNTY TRAPPERS - hold their monthly membership and board meetings on the 1st Wednesday of each month at the Clubhouse beginning 7:30PM.
- STEEL PLATE CHALLEGE SHOOTS - The club is hosting exciting steel plate shoots at the pistol & rifle ranges. Check back often for dates of shoots and sanctioned events. They will be listed here, PRINT 2021 FLYER and in FLYERS section.